When to Spot if Homeowner Is Desperate to Sell
Below are some subtle signs to see if a homeowner wants to find a buyer ASAP!
The listing begs 'BUY ME!'
- Multiple price reduction
- Asking price below market value
- Seller is looking to unload the home "as is."
- Seller is looking for a “cash” transaction.
The curb appeal isn’t up to par
- Owner no longer focused on maintaining their
- Overgrown lawn
- Garden beds that could use a good weeding
- Closed blinds, even on a gorgeous day
- Unread newspapers on the porch
The closets are almost empty or not full
- Only has a man's or a woman's clothing, it can be an indication of a divorce
There has been a new addition to the family
- Crib that barely fits in the parents' bedroom
- Hospital bed or oxygen tank in the living room.
The property is listed by an estate
The homeowners answer questions quickly and candidly
- Desperates seller won't beat around the bush,
The sellers have already moved out of the property
- House is vacant
- Owner has already settled into a new home
To read more, click THIS.